Re: Pictures of another abondoned HV facility in Russia (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:11:38 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pictures of another abondoned HV facility in Russia (fwd)

I imagine its all high power 50Hz and the few nF of capacitance from the
corona rings makes little difference.Radius of curvature just relates to teh
increasing voltage towards the top.  Straight cascade transformers, Marx
generators and 3 phase CW multipliers seem to be easily identifiable. None
of it is high frequency TC stuff that I can see.
Peter  http://tesladownunder.com/