Pictures of another abondoned HV facility in Russia (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:44:58 -0500
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pictures of another abondoned HV facility in Russia

Hi All,

A local friend sent me the first link, which then leads to the others.
This was another HV testing facility in Russia (location not mentioned)
that is now abandoned. Among other nifty things, it had a 9 million volt
Marx generator and was used to test lightning susceptibility of
aircraft. Be sure to also check out the artistic YouTube video at the
end (done in negative).

http://dstrtn.livejournal.com/7115.html
http://alive1977.livejournal.com/252171.html
http://alive1977.livejournal.com/252171.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr0m3aTLssY

I would have loved to have seen this facility in operation!

Bert
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured