Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:52:53 -0800
From: Greg Leyh <lod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 3 phase TC

Hi Jeff,

My old 17' coil (circa 1990) is 3phase as well.  The new twin prototype
takes either single or 3phase.
 I am certain that 3phase would have been Tesla's preference.  ^_^

-GL

PS:  BTW, why are all the posts now (fwded) by the moderator?  It's
harder to parse threads, when every 'Original Poster' is "List Moderator."