Re: wondering (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:56:17 -0500
From: Drake Schutt <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: wondering (fwd)

You also might want to check out acrylic which I think is less lossy than
PVC.  The only coil (small) i've seen was on powerlabs.org (great website)
and it was pretty small.  I would sure look nice, but it would be expensive
(if you can even get it) with a larger coil.  Unless money is no object I
don't think you'll find much if any noticeable difference by changing coil
forms.