Re: DC motor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:35:30 -0700
From: johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DC motor (fwd)

Hi Scott,,

Bart Anderson has some dc torque motors on e-bay, or he did a few weeks
ago,
(cheap) When the gear end is removed you have a VERY nice small
(1 and 3/4 inch dia X 4 inch),,,3100 RPM at 24V,,,,or in my case a 12
volt
battery charger,,,the little motor even has an adjustable clutch w/4
rotor mounting holes on the end of the shaft! Speed easily adjustable
by changing amp setting on charger.
Regards
J.

--