DC motor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:59:07 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DC motor

Hey guys,
     Just out of curiosity, where are some good places to get DC motors
suitable for ASRSG?  I am not building one any time soon, but I would like
to start looking for parts, and I don't want to go the frequency drive route
yet (too complicated for my blood, and too pricey for a student).  I don't
have an account with Granger, but I know people who do, if that is a good
place to get motors (they have a pretty good selection).  Also what HP
ratings should I look for for a propeller gap?  Thanks.
Scott Bogard.

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01