Re: Missing page from Colorado Springs Notes (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:32:15 +0000
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Missing page from Colorado Springs Notes (fwd)

Hi Jeff,

LOL ;^))) That's pretty cute. I suppose that would make Home Depot,
and Lowe's at least 108 years old, and Bill Wysock considerably older
than 108 - he would have already had to have been an adult at the 1899
date. Maybe there was something to the turn-of-the-century, snake oil
quacks' claims as to the miraculous theraputic benefits of high frequen-
cy D'Arsonval electric currents toward perfect health? ;^))

David Rieben

PS - O yea, we can't forget about the preformed, polyvinyl chloride
(PVC) drain piping already being availble in 1899 when PVC was
not commercially available until after 1926 when Waldo Semon of
B. F. Goodrich developed a method to plasticize it by blending it
with various additives.

.