Re: Marx Generator (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:53:08 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Marx Generator (fwd)

The Plante version was 1883.  Tesla did his first resonance transformers
around 1868-1871, and Erwin Marx produced the first large commercial Marx
apparatus in 1924.  By 1930 Steinmetz (at Gen. Electric) was using them to
solve transmission line and insulator problems on 3 phase systems.

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com