Hello again / New MOT coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:33:03 -0400
From: Jason Johnson <jasonmsusolar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello again / New MOT coil

Hi all,

I have been away from the list for several years now, though I have recently
returned to the hobby of Tesla coiling. Over the past year or so I have been
putting a new coil together, which I recently completed. It is powered by
two MOTs, with a big MMC and an asynchronous propeller style rotary gap. I
put a simple webpage together to detail the coil with pictures and such, you
can find it at:

http://mse-gsd1.matsceng.ohio-state.edu/~glenn/jason/Tesla%20site_files/page0001.htm

This website is hosted by the professor I currently work with at Ohio State
University, his page may be of interest as well - he does research into
electromagnetic forming of sheet metal. Basically quarter shrinking, but
slightly more productive. Just go up a directory to (
http://mse-gsd1.matsceng.ohio-state.edu/~glenn) to check out some high
velocity metal forming stuff.

Let me know what Y'all think!

Regards,