RE: 180 BPS synch? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:19:19 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 180 BPS synch?

Nobody responded to my message (not even a "yes, it's been done" or a "no it
won't work"), so I'm reposting it on the assumption either nobody got it, or
nobody took the time to read it and respond, thanks.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: 180 BPS synch? (fwd)
>Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:05:02 -0600 (MDT)

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one
place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01