RE: Hi (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 13:10:36 -0400
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Hi (fwd)

I guess my thinking was that if someone was inclined to build their own
coil, not finding plans on resonanceresearch.com would hardly keep them
from looking elsewhere and finding what they seek.  Liability issues for
having plans on one's site are another issue, but it appears that there
are any number of more hazardous things folks post on their sites with
far greater disregard for safety or even common sense, and I've not
heard of lawsuits claiming that site owners are responsible for the
stupidity of those who copy.  But I've not attempted to study the
liability issue.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA