Re: usable potential transformers? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:14:30 -0500
From: D.C. Cox <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: usable potential transformers? (fwd)

Yes, we weld ours into a 10 guage steel box approx 18 x 18 inches x 19
inches tall.  We use 1/4 inch type CE phenolic for the lid.  I use a
silicone GTO neon sign wire for the output to the RF filters --- a bank of
12 parallel 500 Ohm, 200 watt Digi-Key resistors.

We use LTL Freight for all our shipping and get a 60% discount if we pre-pay
the shipping at time of pickup.

DC
Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com