Re: Jonathon's 6" Coil (fwd) -> Streamer length to voltage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:42:02 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Jonathon's 6" Coil (fwd) -> Streamer length to voltage (fwd)

Ok, thanks DC. That is quite a bit of primary peak bang current. What I
was wondering is if you had measured the secondary base current: i.e.,
passing the bottom secondary lead wire on it's way to RF ground through
a current loop, such as a Pearson loop with bnc connection where 1A is
converted to 1V at the scope. Thus, we get secondary base current
readings and top volt readings concentrically which we can then
extrapolate much of the unknowns in the secondary waveforms before
breakout, during breakout, etc..

Take care,
Bart