Re: For the coiler who has everything else? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: For the coiler who has everything else? (fwd)

Yes.  Pretty amazing that we live in an age where
components are now so miniturized that we need "smart
tweezers" to take measurements.   Common stuff in SMD
engineering.

Some coilers on 4hv have already started using surface
mount components in coiling designs.  A lot of people
think working with surface mount chip components is
out of reach of the amateur, but many people have
proven this to be a myth.  Very cool stuff.

-Brett

> Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 13:18:16 EDT
> From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: For the coiler who has everything else?
>
> Hi All,
>
> Spotted this on Ebay.  Maybe a  Christmas gift for
> the  coiler who has
> everything else?
>
>   Smart Tweezers LCR Meter Multimeter DMM agilent
> fluke
> New  Version 3 ! SMD
> Inductance,Capacitor,Resistor,Diode Item number:
> 250135642605
>
> Matt D.
>
> Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in this
> transaction.

> free at http://www.aol.com.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/