Re: Eye of Sauron

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just use a small low voltage DC motor running on a small gell cell battery. It's isolated from ground and shielded by the toroid so no harmful currents.

We do this same effect with our vertical "Eye of Thor" which arcs across a glass plate 7 feet in dia. The glass aids in tracking especially if you spray some water on it prior to operation. You could make a 2-3 foot dia version of this for a small or med nst powered coil.

Dr. Resonance

WOW that is awesome!!! How does a motor sitting on top of the toroid not get fried?