Re: Spun Aluminum Toroid Availability

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

John,

Well, let us know when the 4x13's are available
again...sad about the others.  Makes me glad I snagged
a 1.75 x 6 a few years back....soon to be featured on
my single 833A VTTC first light video/pics coming in
about 2 weeks if all the packages arrive on sched.

-Brett

<http://hometownl.aol.com/futuret/page1.html>http://hometownl.aol.com/futuret/page1.html