Re: Undamped oscillations

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 1/24/07 12:43:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes: >I'm still not sure that I would call the result "undamped", but at least it is more or less CW.
>I wonder just what visibility Tesla had into the actual waveforms?

Hi Ed,

It may have been zero visibility. It would not have been out of character for Tesla to visualize something in such great detail that he was comfortable to report it as fact, sight unseen.

Matt D.