Figuring topload altitude

Original poster: "CajunCoiler" <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Many moons ago, I inquired about a formula for
figuring out the proper altitude of a coil's
topload in relation to the secondary's topmost
winding.  From that, I wrote my "Topload Locator"
utility.  However, since the source code for my
program was eaten by hurricane Katrina (along
with nearly everything else), I need the numbers
again, so I can re-write the program... maybe
even add an option to switch between toroidal
and spherical toploads.  Megathanx in advance,
to all who reply.

--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
Panama City, FL USA