RE: My VTTC fun begins...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Cameron,

http://www.electronicsurplus.com/ccp73487-10k-ohm-150-watt-rheostat--0-12amp
> ---4inch-dia----type-150r-2556.htm
>
> This is real good price for these and they are
> really hard to find.
>

> Talk to you later,
> Cameron

Hey, the nice thing about those is that they are
variable too, so they could be adjusted to accomodate
a variety of tube types and coil configurations.  I
plan on getting my hands on a few vacuum caps as well
for that same purpose.  I would have a coil that could
be rapidly tweaked to try out new tubes.

There is a hamfest coming up I believe Feb 25, which
is usually huge and has tons of components available
for cheap, plus you can trade and haggle.  If that
doesn't yield the resistors I need, I will order those
rheostats.  A months is just a long time to wait when
I have every other component I need.  We'll just have
to see how it goes.  Thanks for the info.

-Brett

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.