Re: Ball Lightning from high-amp discharge

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

It's good to know they didn't. Although similar in some ways, I doubt seriously that ball lightning formed in nature could form as they did in the lab. Tesla could supposedly conjure it up at will and it never involved silicon that I know of. Dr. Resonance's recount seemed to have nothing to do with silicon either....at least not as the ball itself, unless it was contained in the steel and literally ripped off the surface.
Mike

>  >       This new group was scientifically rigorous enough NOT to
call
>  > their observed phenomenon ball lightning, but to indicate that it
may
>  > have a similar type of  mechanism of formation. and some similar
behaviors.

No need to miss a message. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>Get email on-the-go with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail>Get started.