Ignore the GFI post

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry, I solved the problem. My variac output wires were previously suffering from polarity-reversal. I guess my GFI's just couldn't take it any longer. I switched the wires around, and now my coil is as good as new.

Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us