For sale new 20 Hp GE 3 phase, static rotary converter?

Hello,

I have a brand new 20 hp GE electric Motor, new Hammond water proof boxes, contactors, and new run and start caps for a static rotary 3 phase generator. I have decided to sell these to fund finishing my 3 phase diesel gen set. If it goes to ebay, the run caps, 100uf 370ac, are very nice for pig power correction. I also have a few disconnects.

Please contact me off list if anything mentioned is of interest to you.

Thanks,
Jim Mora