Re: testing

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,

If you are having trouble with the list feel free to contact me directly.
I have two emails, chip@xxxxxxxxxx and chip.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxx  I don't
usually check the gmail address since my pupman.com address works most all
the time.  However, if email to pupman.com bounces, you can bet I'll be on
gmail.com.

Chip Atkinson
List owner.