Re: pric 15-Jan-2007

Never had one come through from the TCML. But then, all my emails are scanned prior to loading.

Maybe one of the link web pages? Do you know which email it came from?

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I've been a subscriber to this list for years and have never gotten a virus from it. You must have gotten it elswehere. Yahoo scans the emails. And you should have an up-to-date scanner yourself.
Mike

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I've been virusized!

I thought tesla@xxxxxxxxxx was safe!!!
Adam

--- Tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>free Yahoo! Mail Beta.