Time fountain

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Someone posted a link here some time back to Nate True's time fountain. This is an interesting and fun to build project. If anyone is interested. I have, with the help of others, constructed a pretty nice 555 timer circuit with Frequancy and Duty Cycle adjustments. It uses (2) 2N3904 or equal NPN transistors. I have some pictures up on flickr. It shows an ocsilloscope trace, breadboard prototype, circuit schematic and I have also included a pcboard layout that can be printed out in MS Paint. This thing really works great. Use it as much as you like.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/11814425@N00/357483951/in/photostream/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/11814425@N00/357483951/in/photostream/

See the fountain at <http://cre.ations.net/creation/the-time-fountain>http://cre.ations.net/creation/the-time-fountain