Re: the mechanical engineering problem

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

We don't buy much raw bus bar. Everything we have is
in Siemens, Cutler Hammer, Square D, etc. low or
medium voltage switchgear. We typically have
contractors purchase and install the switchgear. They
usually purchase it from local distributors.

I've personally purchased 3" x 1/4" silver plated bus
bar stock from McMaster Carr, but I'm sure you can
find a cheaper place if you shop around.

Adam

Never miss an email again!