Re: the mechanical engineering problem

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Silver plating over the connections surely could help reducing the contact resistance there.....I'd go for that idea for sure. probably want to varnish it(on the outside, obviously) to prevent tarnishing, but otherwise that would be the way to go.
Mike

We might just consider silver plating the connecting pieces using
Cool Amp powder --- like the power companies do for large current
connections on their substation xmfrs.

Dr. Resonance

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail>Find a flick in no time with the<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail>Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.