NSTs for sale at the Winter Westen Teslathon 2007

Original poster: "The Krohns" <2halice@xxxxxxx>

Howdy folks,

I'm bringing NSTs to sell at the Winter Western Teslathon in Black Canyon
City, Arizona on the 20th of January.  If you are going to be there and are
interested, check out my ad at: http://www.halice.com/physics/ad.html .

Also, I have 11.5" ion wind lifters for sale.  I plan on bringing only one
for display.  So, email me if you are interested in purchasing one and I'll
bring an extra.  To see what they look like, go to:
http://www.halice.com/physics/lifters.html and scroll down to " LIFTER-TWO
".

For more info about the Teslathon, go to:
http://www.drspark.org/Winterteslathon2007.htm .

Cordially, Hal in Tucson
2halice@xxxxxxx