Re: Antonio de Queiroz' TESLASIM program

Original poster: "WESTLAND James C" <westland@xxxxxx>

Antonio:

I finally got this to work ... just a matter of fiddling with it long
enough.  I love the programs you have on your website, as well as your
'encyclopedia' of electrostatic machines ... what fun.  It looks like you
must have quite a collection in your office!  I've spent a good deal of
time with TeslaSim just finding out the impact of various design
parameters.

OK (some requests) ... if you ever do get back to working on the TeslaSim
program again, it would be interesting to be able to take some response
curves (the envelopes for the voltage in the secondary) and back into
feasible sets of coil geometries (same for MagSim).

Again, great site, and probably the best reference on the web for
explaining what Tesla really built and why / how it works.

Chris Westland

--
J. Christopher Westland
EM: westland@xxxxxx