RE: Unpotted NST [Franceformer sells one]

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxx>

All,

Franceformer sells a rugged looking, and compact (I own one) unpotted
tranformer with plenty of shunts which can be removed.  It is part number
6025 SEG-U.  Rated at 6000 volts,  190VA in it's stock condition.  I haven't
given it a work out yet doing anything special so cannot attest to its
actual ruggedness.

click link or copy and paste it.
http://www.franceformer.com/product6.asp?neonmaindata_Action=Find('FRANCEPar
tNum','457892')&neonmaindata_Position=FIL%3AStyle+%3D+%27SEG%2DU%27ORD%3AABS
%3A2KEY%3A457892PAR%3A

Regards,

Al Erpel

[stuff snipped]