Re: Geissler and/or Neon Tube in Microwave Oven?

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I don'r know about Geisslers, but neon tubes light up.
Standard incandescent bulbs usually light up also,
though some looks more like plasma globes, while
others light up normally then explode and unleash a
plasma ball, which is pretty cool. Sodium vapor lights
up also.

http://www.geocities.com/yurtle_t/experiments/microwave.htm

Adam