RE: Wire Length (fwd)

Original poster: "Anthony R. Mollner" <penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeez, it's beautiful, nice job.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 10:22 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Wire Length (fwd)

Thanks Gary, appreciate the references you give out. I can understand
why Tesla increased the inner spacing. Hope I won't have to do the
same, but easy enough if I do. I finished the form today, so now just
a matter of installing the plexi standoff runners (which is inset
into the provided grooves). Then it should be ready for wire!

Here's a photo of the form.
http://www.classictesla.com/flat/Img_3002fast.jpg (dial up)

http://www.classictesla.com/flat/Img_3002.jpg (original image, large file)

Take care,