From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 1/3/2007 10:59 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: You Tube

Hi Everyone,

I remember a time when even a web page with coils was "slim pickins".
Nowadays, web pages of coilers are everywhere! Video however has
always been a big file to download in the past in most cases. With
You Tube, it seems a much better way to share video's of our coils
and whatever.

So, anyone care to shed some lightning on how You Tube works? Video
format! etc..

Take care,
Bart