RE: Lightning Video

Would the cardboard really make much difference as to whether or not the lightning hit you?  I think that lightning could easily overcome the breakdown voltage of cardboard, also, since it was sprinkling, it probably would have even been somewhat conductive.  So would the cardboard really make any difference at all?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [ mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 1/1/2007 8:17 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lightning Video

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I came closer than that to getting zapped once.  was working on my
car, and it started sprinkling so I was putting my tools
away.  Fortunately, I was standing on a big piece of cardboard when
it hit my car 4 ft away.
Mike

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

< http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=724 > http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=724