RE: miniBRUTE Tesla Kits - AVAILABLE NOW!

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

CORRECTION:

The kits are actually available now.

Daniel McCauley
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com
miniBRUTE DRSSTC Kits NOW AVAILABLE ! ! ! !

Hi Chris,

The kits on eBay are full fledge kits with components, boards, and other
major circuit components.  They are not really connected with the kits I
am officially selling through my website.  The kits being sold on my
website are bareboard kits only.  You need to supply all the parts.

Yes, these kits can be used with a wide variety of primary / secondary
coils.

Daniel McCauley
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com
miniBRUTE DRSSTC Kits NOW AVAILABLE ! ! ! !

Dan:
I saw one of your kits on eBay, and they look like a bargain.  Will
this power a 4" coil?  You don't specify anything about primary and
secondary coils, but I assume you could just bolt it onto an existing
medium sized coil.

Chris Westland

--

J. Christopher Westland, PhD CPA
Professor, ISMT, University of Science & Technology, HK Clearwater