Fw: Wire Table

Original poster: "huil888" <huil888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

----- Original Message ----- From: "huil888" <huil888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: Wire Table

The best on-line source for magnet wire dimensions that I've found is the
Piremag website, apparently a subsidiary of Pirelli (www.piremag.com).

The magnet wire dimensional chart provides bare wire diameter, electrical
resistance, and single & double build diameter for enameled copper magnet
wire from #4 AWG through #50 AWG, in both metric and inch units. See:
http://www.piremag.com/technical.htm#conventional

There is also a separate chart with dimensions of "bondable" magnet wire
(pre-coated with a solvent or heat activated adhesive).

Regards,
Scott Hanson