To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 5:11 PM
Subject: RQSG Cylindircal style question

Original poster: "Vinnie" <teslatech@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All

In the process of upgrading my coil and I plan on upgrading or building a new cylindrical style RQSG. I've forgotten where I've placed the power specs. Does anyone know how many segments and gap spacing I would need for a 12,000v @90ma input with 8 series 942c20p15k? I'm upping from my previous input of 12,000v @60ma.
Perhaps it's not advisable without a larger cap value?

Thanks for your time

Vinnie