Re: Dual MOT plans - PIRANHA

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 2/15/07 2:10:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Replying to my own post here, I decided to check on the IGBT
(IRGPS60B120KD), here is what I found as of today.

Digikey = Non-Stock Item at at $20.84 ea.  Version IRGPS60B120KDP is
stocked but 0 on hand at $23.00

That can get very expensive quickly (at least with the number I'd
like to get my hands on).

I also checked Mouser, Allied, Jameco, etc.. They don't even list the
part. I also checked misc distributors like 4starelectronics, etc..
Do we have anyone on the list living in South Korea or China?

Take care,
Bart

Hi Bart,

You might try this place: