RE: Was 813 in my vttc, now Marx interstage coupling .....

Original poster: "CHRISTOPHER HOOPER" <azdrspark@xxxxxxx>

Good day,

This is not new as I have been doing this with inductors for many years now @

http://www.drspark.org/marx_generator_1024_index.htm

I suggest this to 4hv.org last year.

Here are some pics of Sean's Marx at Cheesehead I took. Sean used higher inductor values than I have in the past, so in the future I will wind a few more layers on my inductor forms.

http://www.drspark.org/images/ct34.jpg

http://www.drspark.org/images/ct38.jpg

Just replace each stage of the Marx resistor with an inductor. The larger the value the better it seems. Experiment, Experiment and experiment and use just a few stages to get the bugs out.

Rgs,
Dr. Spark @ www.drspark.org