Re: Laser guided Tesla Coil

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

You obviously missed my post on the 300 mW laser
"pointers". They can cut through plastic, pop baloons
from a distance, light cigarettes, etc. While they're
no match for a real laser, they are WAY more powerful
than the typical <5 mW laser pointers. And they're on
sale now! Only $1,699.99!

Adam

It's here! Your new message!