Re: About wireless energy transfer

Hi Ed,

> P.S.  Although you'd never guess it the paper bugs me because of its
> style and arrogance.

Then that is evidence in their favor that they *did* read Tesla's papers,
and even emulated them.

I have discussed with you in private my thoughts, and since I have an actual
wireless transmission experiment ready to light in the near future, I will
await commenting until the results are in.  This will prevent any
unnecessary flame wars on the pupman list.

Dave"

Dave:

I'm curious how you can feel that if they emulated Tesla's work without crediting him (remember the sole Tesla reference was to a patent number without a discussion of the patent itself) that this is evidence in their favor. Seems like plaigerism to me and totally dishonest.
Can't see any reason for "flame wars".........

I'm very much interested in the results of your experiments and would appreciate a report, in private if you prefer it. I hope you will include a description of the instrumentation which lets you measure efficiency.

Best luck and don't be impatient!

Ed