Re: Repotting NSTs

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
Bart, that was a fine documentary on repotting....I wish I had been on the list and seen that when I killed my first NST. I wonder. has anyone tried repotting one with a mixture of wax and vasoline? It would keep it in a more or less solid form, but might be even easier to remelt if carbon tracking does occur. BTW, Bart...is that NST still working for ya ok? I can't imagine it's not, but thought I'd ask.
Mike

Hi Jonathon,

I used the slabs of paraffin wax that some say not to use due to
shrinkage. I had no problems or any major shrinkage. Here's a writeup
of my experience for reference.

<http://www.classictesla.com/photos/nstrepair/nstrepair.htm>http://www.classictesla.com/photos/nstrepair/nstrepair.htm

Take care,
Bart

Now that's room service! <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.