RE: vttc video....

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Brett,

I have built both Steve Ward's controller and Dan McCauley's... Dan's does
give a little more control and more effects, but I also like the simplicity
of Steve's. It seems easier to find the optimum pulse rate and peak the coil
out with Steve's board. It's also a little easier to build, especially if
you are bread boarding it.

Cameron