Re: 25 kV PT

Original poster: "Dr.Hankenstein" <Dr.Hankenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Probably the bushing size has a lot do do with the grounding of either
size. It's output is 24000 volts, sounds like a generator output PT usually
connected delta on the primary and not grounded. You could use this PT on
your tesla coil if you don't ground either side of the primary or
capacitor: in otherwords; float the whole primary section, spark gap and
capacitor.