RE: [TCML] Terry filters

I would say that such a configuration is of value, in that only half of a conventional Terry filter is needed.  Also, there is no possibility of arcing between the innermost primary turn and secondary base, so it can be brought closer.  My mini coil, powered by a single ended 4/20 NST uses this configuration.  But there is no functional or performance benefit.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA