Re: [FwdX: [TCML] High Primary Q]

Bart,

I too would like a copy.

Thanks,
John

In a message dated 12/29/2007 3:28:33 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
evp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Dave,

The issue is that it has been stated high Q and I was working  with
someone else off line regarding a flat ribbon primary (which is why I
showed that particular calculation). In the process of looking, it
didn't look high at all and so I thought I'd throw it at the  list.

I'm going to send you a paper which I think you'll find  interesting
regarding spark gap resistance. It's by Harrison, Ferguson,  and Monjo
from Maxwell Laboratories: "Determining The Losses In Spark Gap  Switches".

I'll send as a pdf.

Take care,
Bart"

I'd like to see a copy too.