[TCML] Newbie Grounding Question

Hi Everyone,

I've been an EE for 25 years and always wanted to build a TC. I made a half-
arsed attempt in my younger days but it never got off the ground. I've been
digging through the archives and am a little bit confused about what
connects and what does not connect to an RF ground. Some say that the only
connection to an RF ground is the bottom of the secondary. Others state that
the center tap and core of the nst, the spark gap housing, mid point of
filters, all on the high side of the nst should connect to RF ground. Others
say this is lethal. Maybe I'm misunderstanding all this info. Can someone
set me straight? Thanks.

Ken

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)