Re: [TCML] TCML donation

Hi Bob.

Sure, if you wish to contribute, you can mail checks made out to
William W. Atkinson (my official name)
705 Sedge Way
Lafayette, CO 80026
USA

One can also contribute via paypal if you have an account and wish to go
that route.  My "account" is chip@xxxxxxxxxx for that.

While contributions are gratefully accepted at any time there's not a big
push at the moment.

Chip