From: "Rich & DJ" <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 9:35 AM
Subject: RE: High Copper Cost - was: [TCML] Refurbished Coil

Hi all,
the cost of copper affect everybody. I am also a ham radio guy , a popular
antenna for 2-meter (146MHz), is a J-Pole made from copper tubing, I build
them for my friends now using EMT , I will still make one from copper but
the price is twice as much. My question to the group, what about the left
over short pieces of alum covered coax used for cable TV. What do they do
with pieces to short to go between poles?? They would be more than enough
for a primary.

Rich , from the middle of Missouri

Kd0zz