Re: [TCML] Refurbished Coill

Hi Claude,
I just had to chime in on your one comment. Things ain't gettin' any cheaper in the USA, that's for sure. HOWEVER, I have to "brag" about one major savings I got once at a Home Depot. A few years back before the price of copper sky-rocketed, I went in looking for .25" X 50' tubing. I found one mangy, beat up, old dusty box of tubing high up on a rack. When I got to the self serve check out, the bar code wouldn't ring up, so the cashier checked, called the department, and came back telling me it was marked down to 1 cent. Yes, I'm serious. One penny. Far be it from me to argue with the nice lady, so I quickly rang the rest of my stuff up and beat a hasty retreat. Naturally I put the stuff in my car and went back in looking for another, but unfortunately in this case, "lightning" did not strike twice. Copper costing what it does now, I don't think they'll let something like that slip by again.

Neal.

Hi Ruben,
I don't know whereabouts in Australia you are but try RS spares. They have a range of capacitors which are suitable but can be expensive if you need a large number for an MMC. The last time I bought 0.25" copper tubing it cost about $100 for 15 meters. I bought it from refrigeration supplies. The price of copper has gone up a lot. It seems like we pay too much for many things compared to our American friends.
I am in Sydney.

Claude.